Monday, February 9, 2009

Nonsense: Polka Metal and Forward

Through rigorous testing and science, I have made a discovery. If one plays each of these videos at the same time, something magical happens to your ears.





With that being said, you may wonder what exactly it is that I do?

No? Well I'll tell you anyway.

I make art in various forms. Sometimes it is better than others and sometimes it is worse. But I just do it because it is what I like to do.

I'm still somewhat of a budding painter having only made as many as you can see on this web site up to this point. Visual medium up until now has mainly been pencil and ink to paper for illustrative projects or personal importance.

I'm am a much more accomplished stage performer having been in a theater improvisation troupe for nearly three years and getting paid somewhat regularly to do so. I have always wanted to expand my art horizons and this is me shoving myself over the cliff of change to do so.

So if you want, leave a comment on something you like, drop me an e-mail with the link on the right, or ignore this entirely.

Whatever you decide to do will make me happy despite the enigmas that may result from it.

-Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment