Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Nothing But Trash

Trash3

So I'm working on a local art project to paint a trash can up with some fun characters. Inspired by the local shop 'Howard's Tiger Rags' and seemingly the only soda machine on the streets of Massillon, which are both in close proximity of my trash can, I'm going to paint a series of beverages decked to the nines. As the sketches become available, you'll see them here.

I also have some other projects going on. Please see the owl and ammo box below.

owlAmmo

I plan on using the ammo box for transporting art supplies and the owl is intended as a gift for my sister's graduation.

On top of all this I have also recently been accepted for the next First Friday event in Canton, 'Chalk The Walk'! The sketch I submitted, 'Flaky Crisp', was selected to be created as a large scale chalk creation! Woo!

If you don't hear from me on this well documented blog, see you at any of these local events or in the streets of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment